Terrace Swimming Pool
Terrace is a very common structure that people like to construct on their building, this adds to the overall value as well and provide a great personal summer relief. The Types of waterproofing method is a bit critical. CAUTION: Strong advice – not to depend on brick bat coba roof to be waterproof. It is one of the weakest types of waterproofing. The primary roof construction must be based of concrete grout and flexible waterproofing polymers.
Types of waterproofing methods and layers are
- Layer 1- EPOXY Grouting – (Synthetic thermosetting polymers containing epoxide) this layer fills all the cracks and the corners.
- Layer 2 – Primer – A protective layer that also adds to the foundation of waterproofing.
- Layer 3- Fiber Mesh – Glass based fiber mesh that is extremely strong and rigid against high temperature changes.
- Layer 4 – (x2- Coat – Horizontal/Vertical) Roof Sealant Liquid Adhesive based solution. Dries up to form a highly elastic membrane.
- Layer 5- Plaster – Plaster layer that is based on concrete grout.
- REPEAT LAYER 2-5.
- Layer 6- Tiles –Swimming pool friendly tiles according to need and style of the pool design.
- Layer 7- EPOXY Tile Grouting (Synthetic thermosetting polymers containing epoxide) This layer fills all the cracks and the corners.